Indian share markets remain open for equity trading on all weekdays except Saturdays, Sundays and declared market holidays.
- NSE / BSE Opening Time: 09:15 AM IST
- NSE / BSE Closing Time: 3:30 PM IST
Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and National Stock Exchange (NSE) of India remain close for trading on following days. Check if BSE / NSE is open today (BSE, NSE Trading Holidays).
- If BSE or NSE closed today?
- What are Stock Market’s holiday hours?
- BSE holidays 2015 – 2016
- NSE list of trading holidays 2015 – 2016
- Indian share market timings and holidays
- Stock Market in India open today?
BSE Holidays 2016 List / NSE Trading Holidays 2016 List [Equity and Equity Derivative]
|Tuesday||26 January 2016||Republic Day|
|Monday||7 March 2016||Mahashivratri|
|Thursday||24 March 2016||Holi|
|Friday||25 March 2016||Good Friday|
|Thursday||14 April 2016||Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Jayanti|
|Friday||15 April 2016||Ram Navami|
|Tuesday||19 April 2016||Mahavir Jayanti|
|Wednesday||6 July 2016||Id-uI-Fitar (Ramzan ID)|
|Monday||15 August 2016||Independence Day|
|Monday||5 September 2016||Ganesh Chaturthi|
|Tuesday||13 September 2016||Bakri ID|
|Tuesday||11 October 2016||Dasera|
|Wednesday||12 October 2016||Moharram|
|Monday||31 October 2016||Diwali-Balipratipada|
|Monday||14 November 2016||Gurunanak Jayanti|
- Maharashtra Day: Sunday, 01-May-2016
- Mahatma Gandhi Jayanti: Sunday, 02-Oct-2016
- Diwali-Laxmi Pujan*: Sunday, 30-Oct-2016
- Christmas: Sunday, 25-Dec-2016
Diwali Muhurat Trading 2016 (Diwali Amavasya – Laxmi Puja):
Sunday October 30, 2016
Diwali Muhurat Trading / Deepavali 2016 Muhurat Trading will be held on Sunday October 30, 2016 (Diwali Amavasya – Laxmi Puja).