Why trade in Nifty only?
– Nifty is Index of highly active stocks on NSE. In F&O segment, Nifty Futures and Options are most liquid.
– Bid-Ask spread is low. Low Bid-Ask spread allows us to exploit arbitrage opportunities
– High liquidity allows us to create various strategies using Options such as straddle, covered put, butterfly span etc.
– Margin Requirement is low.
– Unforeseen events have less impact on Index compared to individual stock.
– The total number of participants trading these stocks is huge. Hence it is very difficult to manipulate Nifty Index.
– Good for hedging equity exposure
What are the various Trading Styles?
1) Intraday Trading
2) Positional Trading
Technical Analysis Tools:
– Technical Indicators such as stochastics, Oscillators, RSI, MACD etc
– Trend Lines and Channels
– Support and Resistance
– Opening Range Breakout
– Moving Averages
– Elliot Wave Theory – Retracements and Extensions
– Patterns such as HnS, Bear and Bull flags etc.
– Pivots such as Standard Pivots, Camarilla Pivots etc.
– Nifty Option Chain Analysis (or Open Interest Analysis)
– Volume and Price Breakouts
– Gann Square
– And many more…
More on Niftytrader:
Nifty and BankNifty Live Open Interest Charts:
- Live Intraday Put Call Ratio
- Live Open Interest Nifty
- Live Open Interest BankNifty
- Live Change in Open Interest Chart
- Nifty Option Chain: Live Traded Volume of Options
Stocks Fundamental and Technical Analysis
- Technical Analysis of Indian Stocks
- Which Stocks to Buy and Sell based on Technical Analysis?
- Stocks Open Interest Chart Live
- Options Max Pain Analysis of Nifty Stocks
- Stocks Options Chain: Options Trading
Nifty Option Chain: Trend Analysis:
- Nifty Option Chain: Monthly trend for change in Open Interest
- Nifty Option Chain: Monthly chart for change in Option Price
- Intrday Change in Option Price: Trend Analysis
- Intraday Change in Open Interest along with Nifty movements: Trend Analysis
Technical Analysis Tools:
- Pivot Calculator
- Developing Pivot (for Next Day Pivot levels)
- Fibonacci Calculator
- Live Stock Charts
- Trend of NSE Stocks
- Price and Volume Breakouts in Nifty Stocks
- Live SGX Nifty
- Option Strategy Tool
- Support and Resistance Levels
- Option Pricing and Volatility Calculator
- Daily Report
- FII DII cash data
- FII DII futures and Options data
- Future and Options Lot size
- BSE NSE Trading Holidays
- Compare Brokers in India
- Banks IFSC Code
- Fixed Deposit Rates: Banks and Other Financial Institutions
List of Nifty 50 Stocks
ACC | Adani Ports | Ambuja Cem. | Asian Paints | Aurobindo Pharma | Axis Bank | B H E L | B P C L | Bajaj Auto | Bank of Baroda | Bharti Airtel | Bharti Infra. | Bosch | Cipla | Coal India Dr Reddy's Labs | Eicher Motors | GAIL (India) | Grasim Inds | H D F C | HCL Technologies | HDFC Bank | Hero Motocorp | Hind. Unilever | Hindalco Inds. | ICICI Bank | Idea Cellular | IndusInd Bank | Infosys | ITC | Kotak Mah. Bank | Larsen & Toubro | Lupin | M & M | Maruri Suzuki | NTPC | O N G C | Power Grid Corpn | Reliance Inds. | St Bk of India | Sun Pharma. Inds. | Tata Motors | Tata Motors-DVR | Tata Power Co. | Tata Steel | TCS | Tech Mahindra | UltraTech Cement Ltd | Wipro | Yes Bank | Zee Entertainment