The Company is a mortgage lender that is headquartered in New Delhi, India. Also, it is India's second-largest housing finance company and is being regulated by the National Housing Bank. The Company is also a part of Sameer Gehlaut's Indiabulls group and contributes about 80% of the group's turnover. As of 5 April 2019, the board of Indiabulls Housing Finance approved a merger, along with a private sector bank named Lakshmi Vilas Bank. It will also receive a 90.5% stake in the consolidated entity, to be known as Indiabulls Lakshmi Vilas Bank, and LVB will receive the remaining 9.5%. Also, the merged entity will create a net worth of INR 19,472 crore and a loan book INR 1, 23,393 crores for the 9 months of FY1920.
Some of the Milestones:
- It was assigned a rating of IND A1+ to its Rs 2,000 crore commercial paper program by said India Ratings and Research (Ind-Ra), which is a Fitch Group Company.
- It was also awarded as the Fastest Growing Housing Finance Company of the Year 2013-14 by NAREDCO.
- It acquired about a 40% stake in UK-based OakNorth Bank for USD 100 million (INR 660 crore).
- It was also awarded the ‘Best Housing Finance Company’ by Realty Plus and the ‘Best Affordable Housing Finance Company of the Year’ by ASSOCHAM.
- It launched Indiabulls Customer Connect.
- It also announced the launch of ‘Indiabulls Customer Connect,’ which is an exclusive branch to address all service related enquiries of the customers.
- Also, the company expanded its overseas presence, along with the launch of its first representative office in Dubai.
- It was awarded a Certificate of Excellence at the BFSI Tech Maestro Awards 2016.
- It received an award for the ‘Most Promising Brand for Housing Finance of the Year, during the 2016 Leaders Awards.
- Its participation in Non-deal roadshow - it jumped 6% on inclusion in the Nifty50 index.
- It won the 'SKOCH Order-of-Merit' award for 'Housing Finance' during the 48th SKOCH Summit 2017.
- It was awarded for Excellence in Cost Management during the 14th National Awards for Excellence in Cost Management - Indiabulls Home Loans brand campaign ranks #2 in the APAC region.
- It won the Bronze prize at the Abby's 2017 for the Best use of Digital Media.
- Its new brand campaign ''Sheher Mein Apna Ghar Ho Toh'' was amongst the top five ad campaigns on Youtube Ads Leader Board.
- It also won 1st Runner-Up at Urban Stampede.
- It is amongst the Finest Companies of India by the 'Financial Express.'
- It was awarded the 'Certificate for Risk Management' at the 'Golden Peacock Awards.'
- It won the MY FM Star of the Industry Awards for Housing Finance Industry.
- It also won an award for 'Most Innovative Citizen Engagement Through Technology' at the Business World Digital India Summit.