Pause
Loading...
Price Table
* Prices are based on daily market changes.
DateOpenHighLowCloseVolumeDelivery %20-Day sma50-Day sma200-Day sma
Day High Low Range
TimeLowesthighestVolume
Past Performance & Moving Averages
Day’sLow high rangeSMAStock performanceNifty performance
PIVOT POINTS
NAMES4S3S2S1PIVOT POINTSR1R2R3R4
CLASSIC---------
WOODIE‘S----
FIBONACCI--
CAMARILLA-
Trend Analysis
Key Data
Market capBook valuestock p/eDividend yieldroceroesales growth (3Y)face value (3Y)
Profile

Bajaj Finserv Limited or BAJAJFINSV

BAJAJFINSV or Bajaj Finserv is a part of Bajaj Auto, has established itself as a financial powerhouse with several interests in insurance, lending, asset management, and wealth management. The company, along with its joint ventures and subsidiaries, has employed over 20,000 employees and has also established a nationwide presence across 1400 locations in India. The Company provides protection, lending, and investment need to approximately 10 million customers. Currently, it is engaged in life insurance; general insurance and consumer finance businesses and has plans of expanding business by offering a spectrum of financial products and services in India. Also, apart from financial services, BFS is active in the wind-energy generation. Both the financial services and wind energy businesses were transferred to the Bajaj FinServ Limited or BFS. As a part of the recently concluded demerger of Bajaj Auto Limited, that was approved by the High Court of Judicature at Bombay by its order on 18 December 2007. The demerger was also effective from the Appointed Date, i.e., closing hours of business on 31 March 2007. The Company is recently engaged in life and general insurance businesses via its joint ventures with Allianz SE such as Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Company Limited and Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Limited. Both the companies were established themselves as the industry leaders by being number two among the private players in their respective businesses. As of September 2010, Bajaj FinServ Limited announced its venture into Infrastructure Finance and intending to build a complete set of financial services businesses in the coming years. Also, to share the Company's shared values regarding Reliability, Innovation, and Efficiency and also provide clients with high-quality products and services. In 2010, the company announced a new brand identity and new businesses. In 2012, the company also launched a 0% interest in Lifestyle Finance.
  • Flexisaver launches another innovative product for both Small and Medium Enterprise customers.
  • Bajaj Finserv Lending launched an online personal loan service.
  • The tie-up with CPP India for card protection services.
  • The Company created the first EMI (Existing Member Identification) card and created Flexisaver.'

The Business of Company:

  • Bajaj Finance: It offers loans for Bajaj Auto Two Wheelers under the name of Bajaj Auto Finance. It also provides Consumer Durable Loans, Personal Loans, Small Business Loans, Construction Equipment Loans, Loan against Property, Loan against Securities and Insurance Services under the Bajaj Finserv Lending.
  • Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance: It is a sort of union between Allianz SE, the largest Insurance Company, and the Bajaj Finserv. Allianz SE is a leading insurance corporation worldwide and also one of the largest asset managers in the world. As they manage assets worth over a Trillion (Over INR 55, 00,000 crores). It also an exceptional financial experience of 119 years and is present in over 70 countries worldwide.
  • Bajaj Allianz General Insurance: It is specifically a joint venture among Bajaj Finserv Limited (recently demerged from Bajaj Auto Limited) and Allianz SE. Both of these enjoy a reputation for expertise, strength, and stability.
  • Bajaj Allianz General Insurance also received the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority or IRDA certificate of Registration on 2 May 2001. It was for conducting the General Insurance business (that includes Health Insurance business) in India. The Company has an approximate authorized and paid-up capital of INR 110 crores. Bajaj Finserv Limited holds Allianz, and SE holds 74% and the remaining 26% as well.
  • As on 31 March 2010, the company has m

Trading and Investment Terminology

View
in App