|Date||Open||High||Low||Close||Volume||Delivery %||20-Day sma||50-Day sma||200-Day sma|
Day High Low Range
Past Performance & Moving Averages
|Day’s||Low high range||SMA||Stock performance||Nifty performance|
|Market cap||Book value||stock p/e||Dividend yield||roce||roe||sales growth (3Y)||face value (3Y)|
Can Fin Homes Ltd. is an Indian housing finance company founded in 1987 as a subsidiary of Canara Bank, one of India's largest public sector banks. The company was established to cater to the growing housing finance needs of the Indian population and to support the Government of India's mission to promote affordable housing.
Over the years, Can Fin Homes has expanded its product portfolio and geographical presence. It now offers a wide range of housing finance products, including home loans, home improvement loans, and loans against property. The company has a vast network of branches across India, reaching urban, semi-urban, and rural areas.
The business model of Can Fin Homes revolves around providing housing finance solutions to its customers. The target customer segments include individuals, professionals, and self-employed individuals seeking home loans or other housing-related financing. The company operates primarily in India, with branches spread across various states and Union Territories.
Profit margins for Can Fin Homes depend on factors such as interest rates, cost of funds, operational efficiency, and the performance of the housing market. As of 2021, the company has shown consistent growth in revenues and profitability, reflecting its robust business model and expanding customer base.
Main competitors for Can Fin Homes include other housing finance companies and banks operating in the Indian market, such as Housing Development Finance Corporation (HDFC), LIC Housing Finance, PNB Housing Finance, and State Bank of India (SBI), among others.
Industry analysis suggests that the Indian housing finance industry is driven by factors such as a growing population, increasing urbanization, government initiatives for affordable housing, and rising disposable incomes. The industry faces challenges like high real estate prices, interest rate fluctuations, and regulatory changes.
A SWOT analysis for Can Fin Homes would look like this:
- Strong backing from Canara Bank, one of India's largest public sector banks.
- Wide range of housing finance products catering to diverse customer needs.
- Extensive branch network across urban, semi-urban, and rural areas.
- Consistent financial performance and growth.
- Limited market share compared to larger competitors in the housing finance sector.
- Dependence on the performance of the Indian housing market.
- Exposure to interest rate fluctuations and regulatory changes.
- Expansion into new product categories and untapped markets.
- Leveraging digital technology to improve customer experience and operational efficiency.
- Capitalizing on government initiatives promoting affordable housing.
- Exploring strategic partnerships, collaborations, and mergers and acquisitions.
- Intense competition from housing finance companies and banks.
- Fluctuating interest rates affecting profit margins and loan demand.
- Regulatory changes and compliance requirements in the housing finance industry.
- Economic uncertainties and real estate market fluctuations impacting loan growth.
Major growth drivers for Can Fin Homes in the future could include expanding into new product categories, leveraging digital technology, capitalizing on government initiatives promoting affordable housing, and exploring strategic partnerships and collaborations.
Trading and Investment Terminology