IBULHSGFIN Ltd.

296.3INR -17.20 ( -5.49%) VOLUME : 12620677
    Average Volume
  • 5-Day 28,105,613.80
  • 20-Day 33,912,153.45
  • 3-Months 50,432,351.15

MARKET CLOSED

Price Table

Date Open High GREEN: if High is higher than last 2 days high
RED: if high is lower than last 2 days high
Low GREEN:if Low is higher than last 2 days low
RED: if low is lower than last 2 days low
LTP Close GREEN:if Day's Closing is near the Day's High
RED: if low is lower than last 2 days low
Volume Delivery % 20 Day SMA GREEN: if Day's Closing is above 20-Day SMA
RED: if Day's Closing is below 20-Day SMA
50 Day SMA GREEN: if Day's Closing is above 50-Day SMA
RED: if Day's Closing is below 50-Day SMA
100 Day SMA GREEN: if Day's Closing is above 100-Day SMA
RED: if Day's Closing is below 100-Day SMA
200 Day SMA GREEN: if Day's Closing is above 200-Day SMA
RED: if Day's Closing is below 200-Day SMA
22-Jan-20 305.30 305.95 295.00 296.30 296.30 12,620,677 - - - - -
13-Jan-20 316.00 319.00 308.75 313.35 313.50 16,329,816 9% 308.74 275.27 313.80 504.45
10-Jan-20 323.00 327.70 312.70 313.80 314.10 25,977,301 11% 308.52 273.14 316.18 506.39
09-Jan-20 320.00 332.80 317.00 320.85 322.70 34,527,599 7% 307.38 271.14 318.77 508.32
08-Jan-20 300.00 313.00 297.35 310.15 310.10 23,049,670 7% 304.66 269.06 320.59 510.22
07-Jan-20 310.25 317.40 303.55 308.00 308.20 32,305,742 5% 302.64 266.64 321.93 512.18
06-Jan-20 326.00 327.15 301.20 303.25 304.40 31,387,511 8% 300.18 264.20 323.31 514.23
03-Jan-20 325.50 335.80 321.05 328.65 329.60 38,042,432 4% 298.58 262.12 325.40 516.31

Performance

Key Data

Day High Low Range

Time Lowest Highest
10 AM 297.50 305.95
11 AM 296.05 305.95
12 PM 296.05 305.95
1 PM 296.05 305.95
2 PM 296.05 305.95

Company Profile - IBULHSGFIN Ltd.

 

IBULHSGFIN

The Company is a mortgage lender that is headquartered in New Delhi, India. Also, it is India's second-largest housing finance company and is being regulated by the National Housing Bank. The Company is also a part of Sameer Gehlaut's Indiabulls group and contributes about 80% of the group's turnover. As of 5 April 2019, the board of Indiabulls Housing Finance approved a merger, along with a private sector bank named Lakshmi Vilas Bank. It will also receive a 90.5% stake in the consolidated entity, to be known as Indiabulls Lakshmi Vilas Bank, and LVB will receive the remaining 9.5%. Also, the merged entity will create a net worth of INR 19,472 crore and a loan book INR 1, 23,393 crores for the 9 months of FY1920.

Some of the Milestones:

  • 2014:
  • It was assigned a rating of IND A1+ to its Rs 2,000 crore commercial paper program by said India Ratings and Research (Ind-Ra), which is a Fitch ... Group Company.
  • It was also awarded as the Fastest Growing Housing Finance Company of the Year 2013-14 by NAREDCO.
  • 2015:
  • It acquired about a 40% stake in UK-based OakNorth Bank for USD 100 million (INR 660 crore).
  • It was also awarded the ‘Best Housing Finance Company’ by Realty Plus and the ‘Best Affordable Housing Finance Company of the Year’ by ASSOCHAM.
  • It launched Indiabulls Customer Connect.
  • It also announced the launch of ‘Indiabulls Customer Connect,’ which is an exclusive branch to address all service related enquiries of the customers.
  • Also, the company expanded its overseas presence, along with the launch of its first representative office in Dubai.
  • 2016:
  • It was awarded a Certificate of Excellence at the BFSI Tech Maestro Awards 2016.
  • It received an award for the ‘Most Promising Brand for Housing Finance of the Year, during the 2016 Leaders Awards.
  • 2017:
  • Its participation in Non-deal roadshow - it jumped 6% on inclusion in the Nifty50 index.
  • It won the 'SKOCH Order-of-Merit' award for 'Housing Finance' during the 48th SKOCH Summit 2017.
  • It was awarded for Excellence in Cost Management during the 14th National Awards for Excellence in Cost Management - Indiabulls Home Loans brand campaign ranks #2 in the APAC region.
  • It won the Bronze prize at the Abby's 2017 for the Best use of Digital Media.
  • Its new brand campaign ''Sheher Mein Apna Ghar Ho Toh'' was amongst the top five ad campaigns on Youtube Ads Leader Board.
  • It also won 1st Runner-Up at Urban Stampede.
  • It is amongst the Finest Companies of India by the 'Financial Express.'
  • It was awarded the 'Certificate for Risk Management' at the 'Golden Peacock Awards.'
  • It won the MY FM Star of the Industry Awards for Housing Finance Industry.
  • It also won an award for 'Most Innovative Citizen Engagement Through Technology' at the Business World Digital India Summit.