* Prices are based on daily market changes.
|Date||Open||High||Low||Close||Volume||Delivery %||20-Day sma||50-Day sma||200-Day sma|
Day High Low Range
Past Performance & Moving Averages
|Day’s||Low high range||SMA||Stock performance||Nifty performance|
|Market cap||Book value||stock p/e||Dividend yield||roce||roe||sales growth (3Y)||face value (3Y)|
RBLBANK It was being incorporated under the Indian Companies Act, 1913 and was also granted a certificate of incorporation as on June 14, 1943, as ‘The Ratnakar Bank Limited’ and was granted the certificate of commencement of business, dated July 5, 1943, by the Registrar of Joint Stock Companies, Kolhapur State. According to the no-objection letter dated August 8, 2014 received from the RBI and a special resolution passed by the shareholders of The Bank on August 26, 2014, the bank name was also changed from ‘The Ratnakar Bank Limited’ to ‘RBL Bank Limited’ so as to refresh its brand to be more focussed on new-age customers as well as stakeholders. Also, a fresh certificate of incorporation, dated November 24, 2014, following the name change was granted by the Registrar of Companies, Pune to the Bank. It is a banking company being recognized as a scheduled commercial bank within the meaning of the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934.
Some of the Milestones:
- 1943: It was being incorporated as ‘The Ratnakar Bank Limited’ in Kolhapur State, India.
- 1959: Its name was entered in the Second Schedule to the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934, by the Reserve Bank of India.
- 1970: It received a license to carry on banking business in India from the Reserve Bank of India.
- 2011: It was granted a license to operate as an authorized dealer category – I and deal in foreign exchange, by the RBI.
- 2014: It received a certificate of registration to act as a merchant banker from SEBI.
Some of the Achievements:
- The “Best Core Banking Project Award for India” from the Asian Banker Technology Implementation Awards.
- Business Today - KPMG study also deemed The Bank, the winner in the “Growth (Mid-sized bank)” category.
- It was chosen as “India’s Best Bank – Growth (Mid-size bank)” by Business Today.
- It received ISO: 9001:2008 Quality Management System certification (certificate number FS 596786) for The centralized operations processes at The National Operating Centre. It was valid until March 14, 2016.
- “The Best Indian Banker (Small-Sized)” from by Sunday Standards the Best Bankers’ Award.
- It was the "Fastest Growing Small Bank” from the Business World Magna Awards.
- It was selected as a “World Economic Forum Global Growth Company, 2014” by the World Economic Forum.
- It received a BSI Certificate of Registration affirming ISO/IEC 27001:2013 compliance by the Bank’s Information Security Management System.
- It was selected as “Best Bank – Priority Sector Lending (Private Sector)” during the Dun & Bradstreet - Polaris Financial Technology Banking Awards, 2014, by Dun & Bradstreet India.
- Also, the Business Today - KPMG study recognized the Bank as the “Best Overall Bank (Small),” the “Best Bank (Growth)” and the “Best Bank (Quality of Assets).”
- "The Fastest Growing Small Bank” from the Business World & PWC Best Bank Study.
- It was selected as “Best Private Sector Bank – Priority Sector Lending” during the Dun & Bradstreet Banking Awards, 2015.
- It received the “IDRBT Banking Technology Excellence Award” for the year 2014-2015 for “Use of Technology in Financial Inclusion” among small banks.
- It received the “Innovation Award” presented for the Bank’s Co-Brand Program and Credit Card Program by MasterCard.
- The Best Corporate Payment Project at The Asian Banker Technology Innovation Awards.
- It received Innovation Award for The Debit Card Program by Mastercard.
Trading and Investment Terminology