Trading and Investment Terms
- The cutoff time is the time at which a bank stops crediting same-day deposits.
- A cutoff point is a subjective point at which an investor decides whether or not a security is worth buying.
- The cut-off time is 2 pm for liquid funds.
- The cut-off time for equity and other debt funds is 3 pm.
- Mainly, Cut-off time matters for individuals investing a large amount of money. “One % difference on Rs 35,000 might not be that big, but on Rs 35 lakhs, it does make a lot of difference.