Sectors commonly used for sector breakdown reporting include the following:
- A sector breakdown is the mix of sectors within a fund or portfolio, typically expressed as a portfolio percentage. Sector designations can vary depending on the fund’s investment criteria and overall objective.
- Analysis of a portfolio or fund that focuses on the mix of sectors it includes.
- A sector breakdown usually shows the percentage of the total fund that is represented by investments in various sectors of the economy, such as energy, health care, and consumer goods.
Commonly used in Sectors:
- Consumer Discretionary
- Consumer Staples
- Health Care
- Financials Information Technology
- Telecommunication Services
- Real Estate
These communication services sector is made up of five industries:
- Diversified Telecommunication Services
- Wireless Telecommunication Services
- Interactive Media & Services